Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Krasnodar and Ljubljana is a 32S with 140 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Krasnodar and Ljubljana is a F70 with 78 seats.
- Austrian has 3 one stop flights between Krasnodar and Ljubljana.
- The shortest connecting flight from Krasnodar to Ljubljana is 7 hours, 35 minutes on Adria Austrian.
- 514 seats are available per day to fly out of Krasnodar connecting to Ljubljana.
Hotels in Ljubljana
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ljubljana? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.