Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Singapore flying between Kota Kinabalu and Denpasar/Bali is a 737 with 144 seats.
- Kuala Lumpur, MY is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kota Kinabalu and Denpasar/Bali.
- 32999 seats are available per day to fly out of Kota Kinabalu connecting to Denpasar/Bali.
- The shortest flight between Kota Kinabalu and Denpasar/Bali on Malaysia is 3591 km.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Airasia flying between Kota Kinabalu and Denpasar/Bali is a 32S with 180 seats.
Hotels in Denpasar/Bali
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indonesia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.