Did you know?
- Cairo, EG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Khartoum and Addis Abeba.
- Ethiopian has the most nonstop flights between Khartoum and Addis Abeba.
- The shortest connecting flight from Khartoum to Addis Abeba is 2181 km on Yemenia.
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Khartoum and Addis Abeba is a 330 with 251 seats.
- 2612 seats are available per day to fly out of Khartoum connecting to Addis Abeba.
Hotels in Addis Abeba
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ethiopia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.