Did you know?
- Cairo, EG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Khartoum and Addis Abeba.
- 2612 seats are available per day to fly out of Khartoum connecting to Addis Abeba.
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Khartoum and Addis Abeba is a 330 with 251 seats.
- 8 airlines operate between Khartoum and Addis Abeba.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Khartoum to Addis Abeba is 1 hours, 40 minutes on Ethiopian, KLM.
Hotels in Addis Abeba
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ethiopia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.