Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Johannesburg and London is a 747 with 291 seats.
- 128 flights per week fly out of Johannesburg connecting to London.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Ethiopian flying between Johannesburg and London is a 737 with 118 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Johannesburg to London is 9069 km on British Airways, South African, Virgin.
- There are 7 nonstop flights on route from Johannesburg to London every day.
Hotels in London
Traveling on the route and need hotel in London? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.