Did you know?
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Genoa and Dusseldorf.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Baltic flying between Genoa and Dusseldorf is a 32S with 159 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Genoa and Dusseldorf is a 737 with 147 seats.
- 19 flights per week fly out of Genoa connecting to Dusseldorf.
- 53211 seats are available per day to fly out of Genoa connecting to Dusseldorf.
Hotels in Dusseldorf
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dusseldorf? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.