Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Dakar to Lisbon every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Dakar and Lisbon is a 32S with 192 seats.
- Madrid, ES is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Dakar and Lisbon.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Dakar to Lisbon is 3 hours, 55 minutes on TAP.
- The shortest connecting flight from Dakar to Lisbon is 6314 km on Spanair.
Hotels in Lisbon
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Lisbon? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.