Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Dakar to Lisbon every day.
- Madrid, ES is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Dakar and Lisbon.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Dakar and Lisbon is a 32S with 192 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Dakar and Lisbon is a 32S with 157 seats.
- 14 flights per week fly out of Dakar connecting to Lisbon.
Hotels in Lisbon
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Lisbon? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.