Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Hapag Lloyd flying between Cologne and Klagenfurt is a 737 with 180 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by BMI flying between Cologne and Klagenfurt is a 737 with 103 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Cologne to Klagenfurt every day.
- Lufthansa has 27 one stop flights between Cologne and Klagenfurt.
- The shortest connecting flight from Cologne to Klagenfurt is 24 hours, 5 minutes on Spanair.
Hotels in Klagenfurt
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Klagenfurt? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.