Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Belgrade and Zurich is a ATR with 66 seats.
- Frankfurt, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Belgrade and Zurich.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Belgrade to Zurich every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Zurich is 13 hours, 15 minutes on Germanwings.
- The largest aircraft operated by Jat flying between Belgrade and Zurich is a 737 with 126 seats.
Hotels in Zurich
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Zurich? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.