Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Belgrade and Prague is a ATR with 64 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Belgrade to Prague is 742 km on Czech.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Belgrade to Prague is 2 hours, 0 minutes on Czech.
- Vienna, AT is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Belgrade and Prague.
- 32 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Prague.
Hotels in Prague
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Prague? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.