Flights Belgrade - LongyearbyenSpecial offer
Did you know?
- 2 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Longyearbyen.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Belgrade and Longyearbyen is a 737 with 123 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Longyearbyen is 4143 km on Lufthansa Scandinavian.
- Frankfurt, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Belgrade and Longyearbyen.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Longyearbyen is 20 hours, 55 minutes on Lufthansa Scandinavian.
Hotels in Longyearbyen
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Norway? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.