Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Beirut to Rome is 3 hours, 35 minutes on Alitalia, Middle East.
- 92851 seats are available per day to fly out of Beirut connecting to Rome.
- The largest aircraft operated by Qantas flying between Beirut and Rome is a 32S with 140 seats.
- 17 airlines operate between Beirut and Rome.
- Air France has the most one stop flights between Beirut and Rome.
Hotels in Rome
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rome? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.