Did you know?
- Oman Air has the most nonstop flights between Bangkok and Muscat.
- The largest aircraft operated by American flying between Bangkok and Muscat is a 777 with 382 seats.
- Dubai, AE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Bangkok and Muscat.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Bangkok to Muscat is 5 hours, 50 minutes on Oman Air.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Bangkok to Muscat is 4566 km on Oman Air.
Hotels in Muscat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Muscat? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.