Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Muscat to Bangkok is 30 hours, 15 minutes on Northwest.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Muscat and Bangkok is a 32S with 145 seats.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Muscat to Bangkok every day.
- Oman Air has the most nonstop flights between Muscat and Bangkok.
- 15 airlines operate between Muscat and Bangkok.
Hotels in Bangkok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangkok? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.