Did you know?
- Dubai, AE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Muscat and Bangkok.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Muscat and Bangkok is a 32S with 145 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Muscat to Bangkok is 7199 km on Northwest.
- Oman Air has the most nonstop flights between Muscat and Bangkok.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Muscat to Bangkok is 6 hours, 15 minutes on Oman Air.
Hotels in Bangkok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangkok? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.