Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Muscat and Bangkok is a 32S with 145 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Muscat to Bangkok is 30 hours, 15 minutes on Northwest.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Muscat to Bangkok is 4566 km on Oman Air.
- The shortest flight between Muscat and Bangkok on Indian is 4597 km.
- Dubai, AE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Muscat and Bangkok.
Hotels in Bangkok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangkok? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.