Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Libyan flying between Bamako and Casablanca is a 32S with 143 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Bamako to Casablanca every day.
- 2 airlines operate between Bamako and Casablanca.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Bamako to Casablanca is 3 hours, 25 minutes on Air Maroc.
- Tripoli, LY is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Bamako and Casablanca.
Hotels in Casablanca
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Casablanca? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.