Did you know?
- 70030 seats are available per day to fly out of Bamako connecting to Vienna.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air France flying between Bamako and Vienna is a 330 with 219 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Libyan flying between Bamako and Vienna is a 32S with 143 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Bamako to Vienna is 21 hours, 25 minutes on Alitalia.
- The shortest connecting flight from Bamako to Vienna is 6512 km on Alitalia.
Hotels in Vienna
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Vienna? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.