Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Zurich to Pristina/Kosovo every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Montenegro flying between Zurich and Pristina/Kosovo is a 100 with 108 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Croatia flying between Zurich and Pristina/Kosovo is a DH8 with 74 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Zurich to Pristina/Kosovo is 2 hours, 5 minutes on Belair, American Falcon.
- 38 flights per week fly out of Zurich connecting to Pristina/Kosovo.
Hotels in Pristina/Kosovo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kosovo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.