Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Warsaw and Sydney is a 32S with 149 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Warsaw and Sydney is a 32S with 132 seats.
- Air Canada has the most two or more stop flights between Warsaw and Sydney.
- 110996 seats are available per day to fly out of Warsaw connecting to Sydney.
- The shortest connecting flight from Warsaw to Sydney is 31 hours, 5 minutes on Malev.
Hotels in Sydney
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sydney? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.