Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Venice and Brindisi is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Venice to Brindisi is 1 hours, 35 minutes on Alitalia.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Venice to Brindisi is 704 km on Alitalia.
- 27 flights per week fly out of Venice connecting to Brindisi.
- The largest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Venice and Brindisi is a 32S with 135 seats.
Hotels in Brindisi
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Brindisi? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.