Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Venice and Bishkek is a 737 with 155 seats.
- 700 seats are available per day to fly out of Venice connecting to Bishkek.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Venice and Bishkek is a 32S with 140 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Venice to Bishkek is 8 hours, 50 minutes on Aeroflot.
- Istanbul, TR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Venice and Bishkek.
Hotels in Bishkek
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kyrgyzstan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.