Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Turin and Bangkok is a 32S with 135 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Turin and Bangkok.
- The shortest connecting flight from Turin to Bangkok is 21 hours, 5 minutes on Cimber.
- 52 flights per week fly out of Turin connecting to Bangkok.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Turin and Bangkok is a 32S with 126 seats.
Hotels in Bangkok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangkok? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.