Did you know?
- 846 seats are available per day to fly out of Tortola/Beef Island connecting to Antigua.
- Liat has 1 nonstop flights between Tortola/Beef Island and Antigua.
- 4 flights per week fly out of Tortola/Beef Island connecting to Antigua.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tortola/Beef Island to Antigua is 327 km on Liat.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Liat flying between Tortola/Beef Island and Antigua is a DH8 with 37 seats.
Hotels in Antigua
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Antigua and Barbuda? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.