Did you know?
- 165 flights per week fly out of Toronto connecting to New York.
- American has the most nonstop flights between Toronto and New York.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air New Zealand flying between Toronto and New York is a 32S with 174 seats.
- Philadelphia, PA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Toronto and New York.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Toronto to New York is 1 hours, 25 minutes on American, Air Canada.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.