Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Toronto and Fort Lauderdale is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Toronto and Fort Lauderdale is a DH8 with 37 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Toronto to Fort Lauderdale is 1956 km on Air Canada, Westjet.
- The shortest connecting flight from Toronto to Fort Lauderdale is 10 hours, 31 minutes on United.
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Toronto to Fort Lauderdale every day.
Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Fort Lauderdale? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.