Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air France flying between Thessaloniki and Havana is a CRJ with 86 seats.
- 3526 seats are available per day to fly out of Thessaloniki connecting to Havana.
- Air France has the most two or more stop flights between Thessaloniki and Havana.
- The shortest connecting flight from Thessaloniki to Havana is 9747 km on Air France Alitalia.
- The shortest connecting flight from Thessaloniki to Havana is 17 hours, 45 minutes on Air France Alitalia.
Hotels in Havana
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cuba? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.