Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Stockholm and Banjul is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- 1623 seats are available per day to fly out of Stockholm connecting to Banjul.
- The shortest connecting flight from Stockholm to Banjul is 54 hours, 40 minutes on Lufthansa South African.
- SN Brussels has 3 two stops or more flights between Stockholm and Banjul.
- The shortest connecting flight from Stockholm to Banjul is 16796 km on Lufthansa South African.
Hotels in Banjul
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Gambia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.