Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Split and Moscow is a 32S with 164 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Split to Moscow every day.
- Frankfurt, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Split and Moscow.
- TAP has 11 two stops or more flights between Split and Moscow.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Split to Moscow is 3 hours, 15 minutes on Aeroflot.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.