Did you know?
- Jakarta, ID is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
- The shortest connecting flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur is 9134 km on Shandong.
- The shortest flight between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur on Srilankan is 5210 km.
- 244605 seats are available per day to fly out of Singapore connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- The largest aircraft operated by Japan flying between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur is a 777 with 328 seats.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.