Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Japan flying between Shanghai and Tokyo is a 32S with 120 seats.
- 209382 seats are available per day to fly out of Shanghai connecting to Tokyo.
- The shortest connecting flight from Shanghai to Tokyo is 36 hours, 40 minutes on Khalifa Airways.
- The largest aircraft operated by Philippine flying between Shanghai and Tokyo is a 32S with 150 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Shanghai to Tokyo is 2 hours, 25 minutes on Shanghai, Japan, China E, All Nippon.
Hotels in Tokyo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Tokyo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.