Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Jat flying between Sarajevo and Belgrade is a ATR with 66 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Sarajevo to Belgrade every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Sarajevo and Belgrade is a F70 with 78 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Sarajevo to Belgrade is 2545 km on Croatia.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Sarajevo to Belgrade is 0 hours, 45 minutes on Air Bosna, Jat.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.