Did you know?
- 40557 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Tripoli.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Rome to Tripoli is 1019 km on Afriqiyah, Alitalia.
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Rome to Tripoli every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Afriqiyah flying between Rome and Tripoli is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Rome and Tripoli is a 32S with 145 seats.
Hotels in Tripoli
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Libya? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.