Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Rome and Mauritius is a ATR with 68 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Rome to Mauritius is 10 hours, 35 minutes on Meridiana.
- The largest aircraft operated by Emirates flying between Rome and Mauritius is a 777 with 364 seats.
- 14110 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Mauritius.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Mauritius is 14 hours, 20 minutes on Air Seychelles.
Hotels in Mauritius
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Mauritius? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.