Did you know?
- Alitalia has the most nonstop flights between Rome and Kiev.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Baltic flying between Rome and Kiev is a 757 with 219 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Kiev is 24 hours, 45 minutes on Cimber.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Armavia flying between Rome and Kiev is a 32S with 148 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Rome to Kiev is 1714 km on Alitalia.
Hotels in Kiev
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kiev? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.