Did you know?
- 57 flights per week fly out of Rome connecting to Cagliari/Sardinia.
- There are 17 nonstop flights on route from Rome to Cagliari/Sardinia every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Cagliari/Sardinia is 9 hours, 45 minutes on Finnair.
- The largest aircraft operated by Eurofly flying between Rome and Cagliari/Sardinia is a M80 with 150 seats.
- Meridiana has 6 nonstop flights between Rome and Cagliari/Sardinia.
Hotels in Cagliari/Sardinia
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cagliari? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.