Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Rome and Brindisi is a M80 with 150 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Baltic flying between Rome and Brindisi is a 737 with 162 seats.
- 13381 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Brindisi.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Rome to Brindisi is 1 hours, 15 minutes on Air One, Alitalia, Blue Panorama.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Rome to Brindisi is 493 km on Air One, Alitalia, Blue Panorama.
Hotels in Brindisi
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Brindisi? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.