Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Rome and Banjul is a EMJ with 108 seats.
- 1994 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Banjul.
- The shortest flight between Rome and Banjul on Lufthansa is 5681 km.
- Munich, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Rome and Banjul.
- 12 flights per week fly out of Rome connecting to Banjul.
Hotels in Banjul
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Gambia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.