Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Malev flying between Pristina/Kosovo and Zagreb is a 737 with 180 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Pristina/Kosovo to Zagreb every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Pristina/Kosovo and Zagreb is a 32S with 112 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Pristina/Kosovo to Zagreb is 19 hours, 40 minutes on Scandinavian.
- 6518 seats are available per day to fly out of Pristina/Kosovo connecting to Zagreb.
Hotels in Zagreb
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Zagreb? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.