Did you know?
- There are 7 nonstop flights on route from Port Moresby to Lae/Nadzab every day.
- 8 flights per week fly out of Port Moresby connecting to Lae/Nadzab.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Niugini flying between Port Moresby and Lae/Nadzab is a 100 with 100 seats.
- Air Niugini has 5 nonstop flights between Port Moresby and Lae/Nadzab.
- The shortest flight between Port Moresby and Lae/Nadzab on Air is 322 km.
Hotels in Lae/Nadzab
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Papua New Guinea? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.