Did you know?
- 87 seats are available per day to fly out of Port Harcourt connecting to Calabar.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Belgium flying between Port Harcourt and Calabar is a DH8 with 50 seats.
- Air Belgium has 1 two stops or more flights between Port Harcourt and Calabar.
- The shortest connecting flight from Port Harcourt to Calabar is 7 hours, 55 minutes on NIG.
- The shortest connecting flight from Port Harcourt to Calabar is 1034 km on NIG.
Hotels in Calabar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nigeria? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.