Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Oslo and Dubrovnik is a 32S with 149 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Oslo to Dubrovnik every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Oslo to Dubrovnik is 2019 km on Norwegian.
- The shortest connecting flight from Oslo to Dubrovnik is 9 hours, 20 minutes on Air Berlin.
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between Oslo and Dubrovnik.
Hotels in Dubrovnik
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dubrovnik? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.