Did you know?
- 121703 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Toronto.
- There are 40 nonstop flights on route from New York to Toronto every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to Toronto is 572 km on American, Air Canada.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Toronto is 46 hours, 45 minutes on Korean Air.
- Philadelphia, PA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Toronto.
Hotels in Toronto
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Toronto? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.