Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from New York to Rio de Janeiro every day.
- The shortest flight between New York and Rio de Janeiro on Copa is 8842 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Taca flying between New York and Rio de Janeiro is a 32S with 194 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Rio de Janeiro is 23 hours, 1 minutes on Lacsa.
- 114422 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Rio de Janeiro.
Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Rio de Janeiro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.