Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between New York and Phoenix is a DH8 with 37 seats.
- There are 11 nonstop flights on route from New York to Phoenix every day.
- US Airways has the most nonstop flights between New York and Phoenix.
- American has 35 one stop flights between New York and Phoenix.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Phoenix is 10 hours, 0 minutes on Midwest.
Hotels in Phoenix
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Phoenix? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.