Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Copa flying between New York and Managua is a 737 with 114 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between New York and Managua is a 757 with 188 seats.
- 9 airlines operate between New York and Managua.
- 170 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Managua.
- The shortest flight between New York and Managua on Delta is 3594 km.
Hotels in Managua
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nicaragua? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.