Did you know?
- 526 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Los Angeles.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Los Angeles is 6 hours, 0 minutes on American, JetBlue Airways, Delta, United, Virgin America.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Los Angeles is 3964 km on Continental US Airways Midwest.
- There are 34 nonstop flights on route from New York to Los Angeles every day.
- Washington, DC is the most popular connection for one stop flights between New York and Los Angeles.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.