Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Continental flying between New York and Fresno is a 737 with 157 seats.
- US Airways has the most one stop flights between New York and Fresno.
- American has 13 one stop flights between New York and Fresno.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Fresno is 10 hours, 5 minutes on Continental.
- 87120 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Fresno.
Hotels in Fresno
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Fresno? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.