Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Southwest flying between New York and Dallas is a 737 with 137 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from New York to Dallas is 2231 km on American.
- American has the most nonstop flights between New York and Dallas.
- 124536 seats are available per day to fly out of New York connecting to Dallas.
- There are 19 nonstop flights on route from New York to Dallas every day.
Hotels in Dallas
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dallas? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.