Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Muscat and Belgrade is a 777 with 267 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Muscat to Belgrade is 19 hours, 15 minutes on Air France Gulf Air KLM.
- Abu Dhabi, AE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Muscat and Belgrade.
- 11865 seats are available per day to fly out of Muscat connecting to Belgrade.
- United has 2 two stops or more flights between Muscat and Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.