Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by American flying between Munich and Sao Paulo is a ARJ with 82 seats.
- 206 flights per week fly out of Munich connecting to Sao Paulo.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Munich to Sao Paulo every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Munich and Sao Paulo is a 32S with 149 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Munich to Sao Paulo is 9850 km on Lufthansa.
Hotels in Sao Paulo
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sao Paulo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.