Did you know?
- There are 6 nonstop flights on route from Munich to Belgrade every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Munich and Belgrade is a F70 with 80 seats.
- 105986 seats are available per day to fly out of Munich connecting to Belgrade.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Munich and Belgrade is a CRJ with 86 seats.
- The shortest flight between Munich and Belgrade on Aeroflot is 3649 km.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.