Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Munich to Belgrade is 1 hours, 25 minutes on Lufthansa.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Munich to Belgrade is 759 km on Lufthansa.
- Jat has the most nonstop flights between Munich and Belgrade.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Munich and Belgrade is a CRJ with 86 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Munich and Belgrade is a F70 with 80 seats.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.