Did you know?
- 9 airlines operate between Moscow and Yekaterinburg.
- There are 20 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Yekaterinburg every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Moscow to Yekaterinburg is 5 hours, 50 minutes on Pulkovo.
- 4530 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Yekaterinburg.
- The largest aircraft operated by Ural flying between Moscow and Yekaterinburg is a ILW with 350 seats.
Hotels in Yekaterinburg
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.